' Chapter Eleven '
55. There is no world apart from the Self. There is nothing of the non-Self, ever. Anything apart from the Self is unreal. This is the truth—the truth. There is no doubt of this.
56. There is no happiness apart from the Self. There is nothing else apart from the Self. There is nowhere to go apart from the Self. One should remain forever in the Self.
57. There is nothing anywhere apart from the Self. There is not a blade of grass apart from the Self. There is nothing whatever apart from the Self. There is nothing apart from the Self at any time.
58. This explanation of the Bliss of the Self has been expounded to you by me. Whichever wise man hears this once, himself becomes Brahman.
59. This gives instant Liberation from bondage by being heard even once. By understanding the meaning of this treatise, one is liberated from everything.
60. Suta: Worship with a committed heart the full, the true, ever Brahman, with the divine Truth of the Self, eternal and without agitation of the mind. He exists, with knots cut asunder, in Isvara, at the pure feet of Siva, and shines inwardly. He becomes restful inside and surely becomes, after death, the entire universe.